First
To begin a blog, the first thing that comes to my mind is the obvious question, which any other person in my position is bound to think -- how to make it a powerful statement, something that will make a difference. I say -- how trite! not to mention glib! A blog in the end is what it is -- a blog.
My intent, first and foremost, is to give my thoughts, to articulate them. My motives however, are wholly selfish. I expect this entire exercise to be one of catharsis, and if possible to somehow expose my true self to a complete stranger -- one who will never know me on a daily basis and is sure to not judge me for who I am. These few, if any, will only know me from what I enter here.
Readers who do know me -- I might refer to any of you at some point, and I will be as objective as possible. But fear not -- I shall not name you and even if I do, I will use a letter or a pseudonym. However, I may launch into polemics of some well known people (Roger Ebert, for example). My entries will range from details and minutia of my life as well as reviews of movies, music, artforms and other such activities that may amuse me
Without much further ado, I shall conclude. I hope I do not rant too much. And as in real life, I hope to keep everything short and sweet.
Fin
Labels: Life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home